“On behalf of my colleagues I would like to thank you for the beautiful and challenging activities prepared. We had a successful team building and I thank you for your cooperation!”
Alis Constantin – Project Manager
Teambuilding at the pot!
Outdoors party and bonfire
During the teambuilding we cooked with Master Chef 3 Transylvanian dishes – soup with tarragon and cream, tochitura in the pot and a polenta with milk, butter and cheese. We ate big portions of the food that we just prepared, tasted a fruit brandy, a plum brandy or elegant and solemn wine.
At the end, it was time for stories around a campfire, under the stars and in the cold night air.
What the intelligence play produce? Creativity, spontaneity, laughter, selfconfidence (a lot!), unaltered knowledge of your colleagues and team spirit.
Team games, role playing games, tricky games, only not on paper but for the whole body.
We enjoyed a workshop based on creative methods and improvisation learned from our lectors from Keith Johnstone, the creator of improvisation.
What did we gain?
1. We discovered new things about ourselves and about the others.
2. We trained our spontaneity, creativity and imagination. We learned to be open and flexible to adapt easier to different situations.
3. We discovered the benefits of active listening and the joy of teamwork.
4. We expanded our comfort zone with minimal risks.
5. We released the inner child and we had fun!
6. We relaxed, we released stress and we were full of energy!
6. Ne-am relaxat, ne-am eliberat de stres si ne-am incarcat de energie.