The change means passing from one state of affairs to another, from one set of conditions to another. The change means, for most people, uncertainty or insecurity about their own future, at work, in relationships with others. It is therefore possible that this fear or anxiety of people about change, to lead them to attempt to block and resist its introduction.
Parctical workshop on how we can transform resistance to change in a positive phenomenon.
WORKSHOP DETAILS “Change – Goal achieved!”
The course involves a brief theoretical approach, but focuses on the practical, pragmatical part of handling changes we are exposed permanently, in the family or at work, providing tools for:
- understanding and managing our behaviors
- adaptation to change, human reactions to change
- identification of change phases, the challenges and opportunities, how to overcome easier and faster each phase
- facilitation and support to the others to accept and overcome change
- awareness of the advantages and personal gains following the change