- Atelierul de paine este in primul rand un curs unic pe care nu l-am regasit nicaieri! Ma tenta sa imi fac painea acasa, insa ma cam intimida subiectul. A fost un curs practic si placut, pentru ca m-am relaxat muncind, cu mainile in faina, apa si drojdie. Cel mai mare castig? Acum pot sa pregatesc rapid painea acasa! Dupa curs, am hotarat sa devin brutarul familiei. Cu siguranta o rupere de ritm fata de stilul meu zilnic de viata, care m-a incarcat de energie!Daniela Ciocianu, OTP Bank
- On behalf of my colleagues I would like to thank you for the beautiful and challenging activities prepared. We had a successful team building and I thank you for your cooperation!Alis Constantin
- For me, it was the most beautiful gift for March 8 that the company could offer! I know now where to start when I want to do my floral arrangement, where can I buy the materials, how to combine flowers and decorations. Now I know how to make an arrangement to beautify my house or that I can offer as a gift!Emilia Isculescu, Sales & Marketing Director, NOVAINTERMED
- First of all, the Bread Workshop is a unique course, nowhere to be found but here! I was tempted to make my bread at home, but I was kind of intimidated by the subject. It was a practical and pleasant workshop, because I could relax while working, with my hands in flour, water and yeast. The biggest gain? Now I can quickly prepare bread at home! After the workshop, I decided to become the family baker. Definitely breaking the rhythm of my daily life style, that energized me!Daniela Ciocianu
- It was the first time I ever participated in such workshops. Before, I never thought I could be an artist, but the workshop I attended changed my opinion about myself and encouraged me to continue to do what I've learned. Now, I know how to makevarious things, that beautifies and cheer my house, or I can offer it as gifts. I met new colleagues and we all felt that the time spent together, learning to do new things, was like a discharge, breaking the rhythm!Angela Popescu, PETROM
Here at TheHobby we know that passions are more than just a way of leisure. Through passion, we learn more about ourselves. We learn new things, which increases our confidence in our abilities and qualities. We exercise our curiosity and creativity, which helps us to find innovative solutions anywhere: at home, at the office, in the relationships with the others, not only during workshop. Practicing a hobby, we fight with routine and stress, which leads us to begin each new day with fully charged batteries, to be more productive and always see the world with new eyes.